Want to change the color of the text bubbles on iPhone? Wondering how to change the background of the iMessage for the iPhone? The native operating system of the iPhone does not allow you to change the background of the application message. However, with a third party application or jailbroken iPhone, you can easily achieve this. This article will show you how to change the background of the iMessage message on iPhone without jailbreak or jailbreak.
1. Change the Text Message backgrounds on the iPhone without Jailbreaking
Because Apple does not offer an app that can change SMS backgrounds for you, you must use third-party applications if you want to customize the color of the bubble message.
- Click on the App Store icon on Your iPhone’s home screen and select Search at the bottom. Enter “color text messages ” and click the “search.”
- Here you can find many applications developed for designing messages that cold with remarkable effect: background, colored text, Cursive fonts, colored and textured bubble, etc.
- Choose one to install on your iPhone and you can put the background on iPhone messages now.
2. Change the Text Message Backgrounds on Jailbroken with Cydia
With a jailbroken iPhone, you can download and install the application Desktop Background SMS of Cydia.
- Tap cydia on your iPhone and click “search” then type Desktop/SMS background, click Install, click Confirm to allow the application to install.
- Tap “Settings,” then ” Wallpaper. ” and select the wallpaper you want to use.
- Tap “i ” icon found on the left side of the photo you have selected. This will change the background wallpaper SMS that you have selected.
Additional tips: recovering lost messages/iMessages on the iPhone
The message has become an important way to maintain communication between people too. However, it is painful when you try to look back at some of the important messages but find they disappear. In this case, data recovery tools like iPhone Tenorshare profession iPhone Data recovery easily recovers lost messages, iMessages on the iPhone without a backup.
- Run the UltData and connect your iPhone with your computer. After the program detects your device, select the type of file you wish to recover. To restore messages, select “message & attachment” and click “Start Scan ” to scan your device.
- After scanning, all messages that are missing are the list here. Check the ones that You want to recover and click “recover” to restore their good for your iPhone or computer.
We hope the solution described here can help you change the text message backgrounds on iPhone easily. If you have any problems, please leave a message in the comment area.